Not many changes in our 11th edition of The Mercury's Super Six... but we're heading into the stretch, with a few non-league games to help fill out a schedule headlined by three district playoff games.
1. POTTSGROVE (10-0): Falcons defeated Phoenixville to win another outright PAC-10 title. ... They should roll Friday night against Strath Haven in the opening round of the District 1-AAA playoffs, but the following week - in all probability - they'll likely see the sleeper of the bracket in Henderson.
2. SPRING-FORD (9-1): Rams move up from No. 3 after their win over Perkiomen Valley clinched a spot in the District 1-AAAA playoffs for the second straight year. ... They're at home Friday against Garnet Valley - which may be their toughest test of the entire season.
3. PERKIOMEN VALLEY (7-3): Vikings dropped a spot after the loss to Spring-Ford, which also dropped them out of the district playoffs. ... They'll be traveling to Saucon Valley on Friday in hopes of closing out the season on a winning note.
4. PHOENIXVILLE (6-4): Phantoms have played better than their record indicates, only problem is that they've run into a few even better (like Pottsgrove) in recent weeks. ... Traveling to Interboro for districts on Friday night won't be a picnic, but they beat up the Bucs a year ago when the odds weren't necessarily in their favor.
5. METHACTON (5-5): Like Phoenixville, the Warriors have been playing better and better with each passing week, and now have the opportunity for a second-straight winning season with a win at Norristown on Saturday.
6. POTTSTOWN (4-6): The Trojans have lost three in a row, but can still regroup and finish with a .500 mark with wins over Great Valley on Friday and Owen J. Roberts on Thanksgiving.