Last week, there was one big game. Tonight, there is a full slate of interesting matchups. And a few games already finished.
Follow along with our live scoreboard by clicking here. And follow us on Twitter @PottsMercSports for all the latest throughout the night. Here's tonight's rundown, starting with games that have already been completed:
- Perkiomen School beat Red Lion Christian, 20-0, to move to 3-1 on the season.
- Boyertown visits Spring-Ford (DON SEELEY)
- Phoenixville travels to Perkiomen Valley (BARRY SANKEY & FRANK OTTO)
- Pope John Paul II heads to Pottstown (DENNIS WELLER)
- Upper Perkiomen plays at Owen J. Roberts (TIM RAUB)
- Daniel Boone looks for its first win at Twin Valley (DARRYL GRUMLING)
- Hill School opens MAPL play at Peddie